Today I took photos of some of the best examples from the sub lessons I posted last week, and posted them on the respective lesson pages. I also added a photo to the woven drawing lesson, but will have more for that one soon. I don’t feel like the Crazy Hair Day lesson was as successful as it could have been, so I’ll be trying it again soon!
I also took a picture of a platter I started today during the Teacher Workday. Those rubber leaf casts are harder to use than I’d expected… good thing I tried them out before I let my kids get their hands on them! I ended up redrawing all the veins in the leaves with a needle tool so they were more visible.